Laptops for students
So, your teen needs a computer for school, right? Problem is, with all those funny acronyms and numbers and not to mention all those different brands, you just don’t know where to start. No problem!
We’ve looked at a range of laptops to provide you with a guide that cuts through the jargon to help you find the best computer for your teen. With our tips, you will be able to make the right decision about which one to buy for your family at a price that suits your budget.
Reviews of the Best Laptops for Teens
- Aspect Ratio:16:9
- Intel Evo Platform – The perfect combination of performance, responsiveness and battery life. Enjoy…
- 13.3 inch OLED 400nits Full HD (1920 x 1080) Wide View 4-way NanoEdge bezel display
- Atest 11th generation Latest 11th generation Intel Core i7-1165G7 Quad Core Processor (12M Cache, up…
- Windows 11 Pro
The elegant Zenbook 13 is a lightweight yet powerful machine. It weighs only 2.5 pounds and packs Thunderbolt 4 USB-C, Type A, and a micro SD card reader for extra storage. The HDMI display gives you a crystal-clear picture with powerful performance.
Asus boasts military-grade sturdiness and durability. Extensively Tested for rough usage, your Zenbook will withstand commuting and traveling quite well.
Efficient performance for assignments and gaming alike; Asus Zenbook packs the combination in an elegant style. It comes with 16 GB RAM and 512 GB with i7- 8th generation.
With the Nanoedge 4-way Wide view bezel display, a long-lasting battery, and fast charging, this Zenbook is ideal for your teenager to enjoy games in the true-to-life display.
Fast storage of 512 GB SSD and NVMe is ideal for saving as many documents, games, or songs as your kid wants. The quick access makes it even better and more reliable for efficiency and management.
The Windows face recognition makes it much easier to log into your account and instantly take off from where you left off. Just open the lid, and voila! Teenagers love this feature in Asus, which makes life so much easier than entering your password all the time.
Now let’s talk about its extensive connectivity options. It is packed with all the connectivity options your teen desires. Asus OLED comes with Thunderbolt 4 Type-C and 3.2 Type-A USB ports. It also boasts a dedicated Micro SD card slot that enhances storage and access speed. It also connects with WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, and HDMI 2.0b. However, USB transfer speeds may vary depending on file type or usage.
- Nanoedge Bezel
- Military-grade sturdy
- Combination of numpad & trackpad
Acer Chromebook Spin
- 13.5″ Acer VertiView 2K 2256 x 1504 Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Touch Display (3:2 aspect ratio) | Intel Iris Plus Graphics, 1.6GHz Intel Core i5-10210U quad-core processor with up to 4.2GHz speed and 6MB cache memory
- 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD, 8GB LPDDR4X Memory
- Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax
- 2 – USB 3.1 Type C port supporting USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps), DisplayPort over USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, USB Charging, DC-in, 2 – USB 3.2 Gen 1 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 – HDMI 2.0 port, Up to 15 Hours Battery Life
- 360° flip-and-fold design, Rechargeable Acer Active Stylus with Wacom AES 1.0, Chrome OS
The well-thought-out design of Acer Chromebook Spin 713 has won hearts. The Chromebook has all the features a student asks for, in a budget to die for.
The 3:2 aspect ratio provides spectacular graphics and display at 2K. Watch videos on intel Iris Plus Graphics and rich color reproduction on screen without any stutter.
It performs exceptionally well with its intel i5 core processing. No matter how many tabs you open, the performance doesn’t drop. It is better than many Chromebooks that hit the market in 2021.
15 hours of battery life means you can ace your whole day’s lectures, assignments, and projects without a break. Because it is lightweight, you can easily carry it around and commute without worry.
The Chromebook packs 2 USB 3.1 Type C ports supporting USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) for maximum connectivity. It has DisplayPort over USB-C, ambidextrous Thunderbolt 3, USB Charging, DC-in, 2 – USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 HDMI 2.0 port.
The good tactile backlit keyboard gives you the freedom to work late into the night without getting tired. There is no risk of accidentally hitting the same key twice, thanks to the keys being well-placed, large, and spaced out. The exceptional webcam provides good video quality if your teen wants to attend online classes. The Rechargeable Acer Active Stylus with Wacom AES 1.0 and Chrome OS boosts your productivity in style.
Fingerprint provides you with a seamless login. No need to enter a password every time you need to work.
Acer Chromebook has a premium feel without spending a fortune on it. It is speedy and has a touchscreen for efficiency, spacious storage, excellent battery life, and a sleek design making it a student’s dream come true.
- Excellent aspect ratio
- Tactile keyboard
- Poor sound quality
- Charging becomes a problem after a year
Lenovo Ideapad 5 AMD
- Powerhouse performance from AMD Ryzen 5 5500U mobile processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD storage, and AMD Radeon 7 Graphics
- The IdeaPad 3 14-inch laptop has 4-side narrow bezels that let you see more of the FHD (1920 x 1080) screen for wider viewing angles and less clutter
- Quieter and cooler with intelligent thermals, plus you can calibrate performance with Q-control, with 3 modes to match your performance needs
- WiFi 6 (2×2 802.11 ax) and Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, plus USB, USB-C, and HDMI ports
Ideapad 5 AMD combines rich multimedia experiences across the board. With 8 GB RAM and 512 GB PCIe storage, a lifetime Windows 10 running guarantee, AMD Ryzen core, and much more, Lenovo Ideapad is your go-to laptop.
You know how constant commuting, opening, and closing affect the laptop. With Lenovo IdeaPad, it gets rough as you can get without breaking the bank.
Lenovo IdeaPad 5 AMD boasts 11th generation and 8 intel core with all the fancy options for gaming and entertainment. You can also get Ryzen 4000/5000 with carefully chosen functions so that you are always on the go.
Easy connectivity and power are necessary for a machine, and Lenovo doesn’t ignore them. The Type-C port also acts as a power source; you can charge other devices and remain connected all day.
Lenovo i5 is packed with dual fans and two pipes to regulate the heat 20% more efficiently than other devices. It recycles the heat and keeps the device cool on its own so that you can have non-stop fun.
Its thin bezel surrounding the frame provides you with FHD & QHD display. The ultra-thin bezel gives an extremely sharp display, and the images appear realistic without flickering.
Its superior features, including a touch screen, diamond-cut glass pad, backlit keyboard, and long battery life, make it even more desirable.
Your accessories speak volumes about you. Your teens will love to carry it around on campus as it comes in many colors and designs. The steel chassis provides a lightweight machine and incredible freedom to play with the design. The 360 hinge gives you a 2-in-1 option as the laptop becomes a tablet.
Moreover, it also comes with an optional pen to record your thoughts or be stylish with your IdeaPad. It keeps getting better.
Whether your teen wants to play games at home or research on campus, Lenovo IdeaPad is a complete package that efficiently fulfills your digital needs.
- Integrated fingerprint scanner
- Users can upgrade RAM (at their own risk
- Comfortable keyboard and trackpad
- USB-C port included
- Dull display
- Lacklustre speakers
Apple MacBook Air Laptop
- All-Day Battery Life – Go longer than ever with up to 18 hours of battery life.
- Powerful Performance – Take on everything from professional-quality editing to action-packed gaming with ease. The Apple M1 chip with an 8-core CPU delivers up to 3.5x faster performance than the previous generation while using way less power.
- Superfast Memory – 8GB of unified memory makes your entire system speedy and responsive. That way it can support tasks like memory-hogging multitab browsing and opening a huge graphic file quickly and easily.
- Stunning Display – With a 13.3” Retina display, images come alive with new levels of realism. Text is sharp and clear, and colors are more vibrant.
- Why Mac – Easy to learn. Easy to set up. Astoundingly powerful. Intuitive. Packed with apps to use right out of the box. Mac is designed to let you work, play, and create like never before.
With 8/16 GB storage | storage of up to 2TB SSD | CPU: M1 – Apple MacBook | The Mac Big Sur OS Air is another superior option for campus life.
Its ARM processor makes it incredibly fast for research and photo-editing purposes. Your teen can multitask with their Air and impress their peers with speed.
Apple has pioneered ARM processors and delivered what it promised with efficiency and speed. The battery life has also significantly increased from 12 hours to 18 hours in MI. As a result, your teen can complete assignments and research whenever and wherever they want.
Thanks to no fan, you will get the characteristic whisper-quiet experience with your Air. This also translates into difficulty in long-sustainable tasks such as binge-watching or video editing.
However, the design is the same as last year, which is disappointing for its fans. Despite being improbably thin and “airy”, its thick bezels poke out compared to its rivals. However, the retina display will make your woes go away, and Apple manages to remain the most luxurious item in the market.
- Long battery life
- Heats up during long tasks
- Poor webcam
Microsoft Surface Laptop
- Light, portable Surface touchscreen Laptop with Windows 11  and 12.4” PixelSense Display.  Starting at just 2.48 pounds.
- Work, play, stream, and run day-to-day apps with 11th Gen Intel Core i5 processor.
- Look and sound your best on video calls with improved HD camera and built-in Studio Mics, plus rich sound for music and shows.
- Long battery life 13.5. Plus, recharge quickly with Fast Charging – up to 80% in just over an hour.
- Convenient security. Fingerprint Power Button with Windows Hello and One Touch sign-in on select models.
The budget competitor of Apple Air is lightweight with just 1.11Kg, 8 hours of battery life, 4 GB RAM and 256 GB SSD | 11th Gen core i5 | and Windows 10 Pro.
If you want the same slick look of the MacBook Air, all the great functions and don’t want to spend a thousand bucks, then the Microsoft Surface laptop is your teen’s buddy.
Microsoft indeed provides you the same steel lightweight unibody style outside, but it also added a plastic underside. However, the difference becomes so subtle when the plastic is smooth to the touch and shines like glass.
Its 4 GB makes your high school assignments a breeze on the performance side. You can easily surf the web and perform essential functions without a pause.
However, the moment you enter into video territory, you may find that it trifles your performance and needs a bit of an upgrade. If you like multitasking and opening many tabs, you may need to upgrade to 8 GB for better performance.
Windows Surface Go laptop makes up for its performance deficiency in its display, keypad, and trackpad. It was surprising for Windows users when they found the same expensive keypad from pricier Surface options in their own budget Windows Surface Go laptop.
It is ‘touchy,’ well-responsive, and doesn’t tire from extensive usage. The display comes at 1080p, less than its rivals but sufficient to have fun.
The trackpad is a bit disappointing. Its touch wears down over time and becomes annoying, doing what you don’t intend to do. Zooming in the windows on a slight touch and whatnot!
However, Surface Go laptops have far superior speakers than their rivals; even the expensive ones can’t compete. The sound is excellent and doesn’t ruin the bass even when you turn it up to the highest. It comes as a massive plus for a laptop this size and weight.
- Crazy lightweight
- Great sound
- Low RAM
- No fingerprint scanner for the base model
Dell XPS 13 9310
- See Every Detail: The FHD+ (1920 x 1200) 500-nit touchscreen display offers pinpoint accuracy for all your computing needs. See the detail of every pixel in photos without needing to zoom in.
- Guaranteed Power: With 11th Gen InteI Core mobile processors, it’s now possible to enjoy incredibly immersive entertainment on a remarkably thin and light touchscreen laptop.
- Powerful Graphics: Intel Iris Plus graphics take a huge leap forward in gaming, streaming and creativity, pushing a smoother, more detailed and more vivid experience than ever before.
- Killer Wireless: The XPS 9310 thin laptop is built with Wi-Fi 6 techology, the AX1650 prioritizes streaming video, communication, and game traffic in your system for fast, smooth online experiences.
- 12-month auto-renewing subscription, plus get 3 extra months free for a total of 15-months with your device purchase
Beautiful aluminum chassis from the outside and carbon fiber inside make the best lightweight student laptop in this price range. The backlit keypad is soft, and you can work on your long essays and research without getting tired.
Inside the chassis is the characteristic sturdy Dell machine. It packs the 11th generation core i7, a considerable step up from its predecessors of the 10th generation. The battery life also withstands long outdoor study nights without any hiccups.
The laptop remains cool even if you conduct hours-long research on it. Thanks to its dual fans and self-cooling pipes, your Dell self-regulates its cooling. You can enjoy long sessions without worrying about your machine heating up.
The extra large keypad and function keys mean you get the right key every time. The slim design does not compromise the functions and quality of the machine. The clever thin bezel design makes the screen appear larger when the actual laptop size is incredibly smaller.
17% lighter than its predecessors, the Dell XPS13 ensures adaptive performance with its Intel Dynamic Tuning Technology.
Make the most of your productivity with Alexa. Do research, ask questions, set reminders, and inquire about calendar appointments, all without taking your hands off of your keypad.
Dolby Vision content provides you with 40 times the original highlights and 10% darker blacks. It proudly boasts a 20% higher contrast ratio than its predecessors. You can enjoy movies with realistic sharp visuals and bring life to your videos.
Dell XPS 13 means more connectivity with its multiple ports and card slot. 1 Type-C to USB-A v3.0 adapter means you can plug in Type-A devices easily with the cable. The dual microphone/headset 3.5mm jack and Thunderbolt 3 [(DisplayPort / Power Delivery) (4 lanes of PCI Express Gen 3)] are also included.
- Student-friendly, efficient for basic tasks
- Great touch and screen quality
- Poor webcam
- Poor battery life with the passage of time
Samsung Galaxy Book Pro
- Aspect Ratio:16:9
- POWERFUL, FAST, AMAZING: Our new laptop is packed with the premium performance you’ve come to expect from Samsung — plus some; It’s powered by the latest 12th Gen Evo-certified Intel processor, our most powerful available CPU yet
- THIN, LIGHT, POWERFUL: With a PC this powerful, you’ll want to take it with you wherever you go; And you can. At less than 2 pounds, Galaxy Book2 Pro is our thinnest and lightest laptop yet
- BRILLIANT, BRIGHT, BEAUTIFUL: Whether you’re scrolling through your social feed or video chatting with your bestie, everything looks amazing on a stunning AMOLED screen that’s up to 33% brighter; Available in two sizes (13.3″ and 15.6″)
- VIDEO CHAT IN HIGH DEFINITION: Galaxy Book2 Pro features an upgraded full HD camera with a 1080p wide-angle view that’s 2x clearer than before; You’ll sound amazing too with upgraded Dolby Atmos sound and intelligent noise canceling
A rugged Samsung Galaxy Book Pro is lighter than MacBook Air. You can carry the sturdy beast around, and it won’t let you down. Be it your presentation day or a day full of lectures, the long battery withstands any kind of overhaul in a stride.
The powerful processor, roomy storage, and regular price make Samsung Galaxy Book Pro a perfect trifecta for your high school needs.
The smooth keyboard feels right beneath your fingers with its ultra-soft keys. You can slightly brush your fingers on the trackpad, and it’ll respond to the touch. The processing speed is outrageous and delivers instant results.
File sharing is in your control with the Protective share option. The recipient cannot capture or download your file in any way, and you can revoke the access anytime you want. The control is in your hand, and you decide what, when, and how to share.
With a fingerprint sensor, you can lock and unlock your device seamlessly. The large screen of 15.5″ is AMOLED and produces the true reproduction of the colors and images. The sharp display beats everything in the market and makes watching videos much more fun.
Powerful Bluetooth and WiFi 6 technology take your productivity to new heights. The HDMI connectivity, 2 USB-Cs, 1 USB-A, and one micro-SD card make it even better.
Despite having fans to cool the machine, you will never hear the fan whisper or a whir. Samsung Galaxy Book Pro is a total steal with its crazy light weight, sound system, and long battery life.
- Crazy lightweight
- Great touch and screen quality
- Most outlets in the back
Asus Chromebook C202SA-YS02 11.6
- Ready for drops and spills with rugged construction with reinforced rubber guards, easy grip handles, and a spill resistant keyboard
- Lightweight 2.65 pound body and rugged construction that can be dropped from 3.9 feet so you can take it anywhere without disruption
- 11.6 inches HD 1366×768 Anti-Glare Display, with 180 degree hinge for easy viewing. Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Powered by the Intel Celeron N3060 Processor (2M Cache, up to 2.48 GHz) for fast and snappy performance
- 4 GB DDR3 RAM; 32GB Flash Storage; No CD or DVD drive. Output – 19 V DC, 2.1 A, 40 W. Input – 100 -240 V AC, 50/60 Hz universal
Spill-proof, fall-proof from 3 ft., Asus knows children are naughty, and they built a machine just for that. The Asus Chromebook meets all the standards for kids’ laptop use and never disappoints.
A rugged rubber cover on the outside can take the fall pretty well. The built can withstand the rough treatment inside or outside the classroom and constant commuting well. You can also use it for a whole day without charge as its battery life is excellent. Asus Chromebook scrapes it all with you. The long battery life and lightweight make travel easier without worries.
A 180-degree hinge means more fun. The angle allows group discussions and study sessions and makes sharing even easier. The HD anti-glare display helps to protect children’s eyes.
The snappy fast operations, instant access to your favorite sites and applications, and flawless scrolling via touch or trackpad will make you fall in love with your Chromebook. You can achieve a lot with just 4GB of storage because everything is saved in the cloud. It saves you a lot of space on your Chromebook and avoids bogged boot-up.
It was built for children and high school students and can withstand any challenges these kids pose on it.
- Long battery life
- Rugged. Perfect for kids and students
- Cannot work on Adobe photoshop or similar applications
- Slow for multitasking
Google Pixelbook Go
- Good to Go: Pixelbook Go lets you stay unplugged for up to 12 hours  so you don’t need to carry a charger. And when you do need a charge get up to 2 hours of use in just 20 minutes so you can keep going. 
- Made to move Pixelbook Go is lightweight – Barely 2 pounds It’s 13 millimeter thin with a grippable design making it easier to carry 
- Get it done Fast: Pixelbook Go starts up in seconds and makes working a breeze. The 8th Gen Intel Core Processor is quick and responsive powering everything you do. And Chrome OS doesn’t slow down over time so it always feels like new. 
- Go without worry: Pixelbook Go is designed to prevent things from getting off track. The Titan C security chip and built-in anti-virus software help protect your data. And Chrome OS updates automatically with the latest features and security. 
- Built for comfort: A backlit keyboard and Hush Keys make using Pixelbook Go comfortable and quiet. The touchpad is spacious and accurate so you only need to use a light touch. The fan less design stays cool to let you comfortably use it on your lap.
Designed to keep you on the go, Google Pixelbook Go runs on exceptional battery life, and you won’t need a charger for a whole day. And it gives you 2 hours of backup with just a 20-minute quick charge. It barely weighs 2 pounds and has an excellent grip for easy carrying.
Powered with an 8th generation i5 core, it is always ready. Its impressive 1080 webcam and the high-end keyboard almost make you forget the price tag.
Enjoy online streaming, strutter-free videos, and watch movies on a true color resolution display. The 1080 webcam works best for Zoom sessions and fun calls. Snap beautiful pictures in HD mode or capture 4K videos effortlessly.
All your documents and assignments automatically get saved on Google Drive, so you don’t need to worry about lost documents and last-minute saves.
Adults can also use it for their fast-paced life. Checking emails on the go, taking it with them on the plane, or simply commuting with ease, Google Pixel Book Go is worthy of the investment. Its lightweight and long battery life make it ideal for how we live today.
- Long battery life
- Rugged. Perfect for kids and students
- Slow for multitasking
- 14-inch Touchscreen HD (1366 x 768 ) WLED backlight Display, Built-in cloud support, Built-in virus, protection and Google products, No Optical Drive
- Intel Celeron N3350 dual-core 1.1GHz (2M Cache, Turbo boost up to 2.4GHz) Processor, Intel HD Graphics 500
- 4GB system Memory, 32GB eMMc Flash memory for basic multitasking adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB 2.0, Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer, HP truevision HD Webcam
- Google Chrome OS, Battery life up to 10 hrs, weighs 3.4 lbs. And measures 0.7″ Thin
This laptop exceeds expectations, given its price and size. But the package becomes much better when you have a 10-hour battery life, meaning you can go for a whole day without charging.
It performs fantastic for kids and students who must complete their homework or attend online classes. The performance is on par with most devices in this range. It is lightweight and easy to carry around your university.
The HP Chromebook runs on Google Chrome OS and automatically updates, so you don’t need to update it or wait for patches manually.
The setup is also very easy and takes hardly a few minutes to strap you in for a wonderful ride. Adults can also use it for small tasks and to stay updated on social media.
Teens can use it as a tablet, and the sturdy body can weather everyday usage. It also boasts high-quality speakers and sound for videos and movies. The spill-resistant keyboard makes it so much better for teens and kid’s use.
The dual feature of a laptop becoming a tablet allows you to use it for more purposes, such as sharing with a group, comfortable use, etc.
- Long battery life
- Rugged. Perfect for kids and students
- Low Storage
- Slow for multitasking
Whenever you browse for computers, either online or in a store, you are confronted by a bewildering plethora of specs. Not everybody has the same requirements. What might be important to a graphic designer, for example, isn’t important for a student doing homework.
Before you can decide which one is right for you, you need to know which features to look for in a laptop for your teens. Below, we will discuss which features you need to think about when choosing the right one for your needs. We focus particularly on what we consider most important when buying for teenagers to use for schoolwork.
Whether you shop online on eBay or in the store at Walmart or anywhere else, these are the features to pay attention to:
Size and Weight
One of the first things you should think about when buying a computer for school use is not technical at all. It is going to get carried around a lot and so the size and weight of the thing are no minor considerations. You don’t want anything too big or too heavy for your teens to be carrying about from class to class all day. For us, the smaller the better!
This is not particularly technical either but it is a vital consideration. For a laptop that is going to be used mainly at home or in an office where you can easily plug it in, then this is not such an issue. But when a power supply is not always available, as may well be the case at a school desk, then you don’t want the computer dying on you after only a couple of hours of use.
So now were getting a bit more technical but let’s try to keep things simple. The first thing to look at here is the processor. This is the part that carries out the basic calculations (click here for a more technical explanation). To make things easier, in our reviews we have simply indicated, where necessary, if we feel a processor performs well enough in a particular machine.
The other part to consider is the amount of RAM. Again, without going into technical details, the more RAM you have, the more you can work on simultaneously. In this price range, either 2GB or 4GB is normal. We feel that 2GB is probably not enough as it can limit multitasking ability and our advice is to opt for a machine with 4GB RAM.
Definitely an important consideration. You need to make sure it has enough memory to store everything you want to save on it. Storage can often be increased by using an SD card, a memory card that clicks into a slot and can be used to save stuff.
Here, we have looked at Windows laptops and Chromebooks. Chromebooks run on Google’s Chrome operating system and are designed to be used mainly when connected to the internet.
This essentially means that Chromebook manufacturers can cut back on internal hardware because much of their operation is done ‘in the Cloud’ – and this means an accompanying reduction in price which is why Chromebooks are so cheap.
They also require less power to run and only the most efficient Windows alternatives are able to match them.
However, as they run on the Chrome OS, much of the software you may be used to on Windows systems will be incompatible.
A Chromebook may be the right solution for someone who uses their computer mainly while connected to the internet and is happy using Google’s applications.
However, if you wish to use your laptop offline or particularly want to use Windows-compatible products, you should probably choose Windows.
Having discussed our top picks and considered what each has to offer, for us there is one outstanding choice that should become an essential tool for schoolwork. It could be an excellent choice for a Christmas or other gift and something your teen will really appreciate.
For the HP model, while boasting very decent specs for the price, we found that the extra size and weight mean that it is not the ideal model for a teenager.
The Dell 2 in 1 certainly looks the part and, with its hybrid laptop-tablet functionality, it offers more versatility than the others. We just felt that it lets itself down by being neither a full laptop nor an out-and-out tablet.
The two Chromebooks are attractive options with the Samsung being the slightly better-looking of the two while the Asus was the hands-down winner in terms of ruggedness. However, we feel that the need to work online as much as possible means they are less practical than a traditional machine.
We highly recommend the Asus Zenbook laptop as a useful tool for students, ideal for school, college and even up to university level.
For us, the laptop that had all the features we needed for school was the Asus Windows model. We felt that with its combination of minimal size and weight, its highly adequate level of performance, its user-friendly keyboard and touchpad coupled with its low price, it is one of the best laptops for teens and for helping students develop and learn.
BestForTeens.com visitors have bought the following products when searching for Laptops For Teenagers.
- Apple MacBook Air 13.3-Inch Laptop
- Acer Chromebook R 11 Convertible
- ASUS VivoBook E203NA-YS02 11.6”
- ASUS Chromebook C202SA-YS02 11.6″
- Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575G-57D4
- Dell i3168-0028BLU 11.6″ HD 2-in-1 Laptop
- HP Stream Laptop PC 14-ax020nr
- 2017 Lenovo Yoga 710 2-in-1
- 2017 Newest Acer Premium R11
BestForTeens.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Originally posted 2017-05-30 18:52:46.